Menu
los_alamo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service. Where...?

I have been without a Home Phone service since 2nd May. All attempts, and complaints to VM, result in going round in a loop.

The latest: I just received a letter confirming that my complaint has been resolved during "a chat" I have had with the team. No conversation with any human being has taken place!

I have tried again today to call the Fault Line from my mobile. Hung on for 20 minutes listening to lovely music before the line went dead!

Whoever is responsible for this department should get it sorted. With so many clients complaining about it, VM is in danger of losing large numbers.

How do I get my Home Phone service back? The engineer who came before it went completely dead said that a new external cable would be needed.

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service. Where...?

Hi @los_alamo

Thanks for posting on the community forum!

I'm so sorry to hear about this, as for the engineer visit did they not inform you of a date / has no one followed this up with a call to yourself informing you of the date this cable would be laid?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
los_alamo
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Travis

No, the engineer repaired an intermittent fault but said that, if it recurred, it would need a new cable. I presume he would have reported this back. Anyway, the line went completely dead a day or so later, and all my attempts to communicate with VM including Resolutions Team have not produced anything. No service since 2nd May.

I have had messages saying they tried to contact me, yet the mobile number they have for me has had no calls. The letter, which I mentiuoned earlier, referred to a "chat" which never happened. Why can VM not deal respectfully with their clients?

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see, i'm so sorry to hear about this @los_alamo.

I'm going to email your area field manager to see where to take this now, as soon as I receive a response i'll make you aware.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
los_alamo
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Travis

To let you know that, despite your efforts a week ago, nobody has called from VM.

I've been nearly a month without my landline.

Regards
Alan

0 Kudos
Travis_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @los_alamo

My apologies for the inconvenience, i've sent a chaser email up for this. I'll make sure to keep you up to date.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

0 Kudos