cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current landline call usage

GrahamP
Joining in

How do you access your Virgin Media account to see your current landline call usage and charges, don't want to wait until the monthly bill arrives and maybe receive a shock. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GrahamP wrote:

How do you access your Virgin Media account to see your current landline call usage and charges, don't want to wait until the monthly bill arrives and maybe receive a shock. 

@GrahamP  If you go to this URL: https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/index

you should see the section for charges incurred since your last bill.  This will show any telephone charges incurred outside any inclusive package you may have.

You can also see this info in the My Virgin Media app on a mobile device.

@Zach_R tagged for info.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GrahamP,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see specific landline call usage and charges ahead of the monthly bill being produced. Sorry. However, you can either contact the team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) to see if they can take a look in advance, or if you respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly we can see if we can take a look for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GrahamP wrote:

@GrahamP  If you go to this URL: https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/index

you should see the section for charges incurred since your last bill.  This will show any telephone charges incurred outside any inclusive package you may have.

You can also see this info in the My Virgin Media app on a mobile device.

@Zach_R tagged for info.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for sharing that, @Graham_A.

Please let us know if the above advice helps, @GrahamP. If not, feel free to call on the number provided earlier or you can respond to the private message that I sent to you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!