Menu
sophbee
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Crossline help

Anyone else had issues with a crosslink... I have tried to call virgin and just end up on hold and when I finally get hold of someone I get cut off... this has happened on more than one occasion now... 

How can I get hold of someone to look into this? 

We reguarly get calls for another person... not nuisance calls and then last night I answered a call they could not hear me but I could clearly hear 2 people talking in the background...

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crossline help

A warm welcome to our Community Forum sophbee and sorry to hear you're receiving calls for someone else. Can you confirm whether the caller has not been able to hear you so you're not able to ask them what number they are hoping to have called?

Are you able to make outbound calls okay? I'm trying to see if it is a crossed line or whether the same caller has typed the wrong number. Are the callers the same people or different people?

I'm sorry for the questions but I just want a better understanding of the issue.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
sophbee
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thanks for getting back to me... 

we have had both in the someone has called - as if its a wrong number but they are adamant that it is correct ... I have able to speak to them 

we have also had calls where I could hear 2 people talking - and have tried to talk to them but they couldn't hear me... 

thanks 

Sophie 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry for the delay in responding Sophbee. 

It does sound like a crossed line so we can certainly take a closer look, I must advise though if the team come out and find that there isn't a fault a £99.00 call out fee would be applied. 

If you're happy for us to go ahead and book the tech visit then please pop me a personal message where I can grab some details. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
sophbee
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma 

yet another call yesterday and this morning so yes please could you investigate 

thanks

Sophie

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting us help with his @sophbee, as advised an engineer is now booked. 

You'll be able to see this via your online account as well as a text reminder to see if the visit is still needed closer to the time, it should also show in your My Virgin Media app if you have it as well. 

Any issues after the visit please pop back. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos