Menu
suesercombe
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Crackly Landline

In October last year I was in contact with Craig quite a few times regarding my Landline.  My Landline went dead for about two weeks during this month and, once re-installed, the line was extremely crackly.  It took a while to sort out the crackly line - I believe they renewed the wire in one of the local cabinets.  Once this was done the line was clear.

However, about a week ago my line became crackly again and a couple of days ago I could hardly understand what my caller was saying.  Please could you arrange for the crackle to be removed again?  

I would mention that BT Openreach have recently been very busy in my road installing Fast Fibre although I do not believe this should have affected my phone line as they use different cabinets to Virgin (so I have been told).

Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crackly Landline

Hi Suesercombe,

We are sorry to hear this issue has popped up again. We would love to help get this resolved for you, we will need to send you a private message so we can run through some questions and investigate this further. We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Louis

0 Kudos
jono34
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crackly Landline

Recently had same problem.Problem solved when I moved the extension socket away from jack-pity all things arn't always so simple.

0 Kudos