cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost for Diverted Calls

sdhinternet
Tuning in

Can you (Virgin Media O2) please confirm if diverted calls are included in my package.

I know the divert charge is £2.25 a month

I know that the caller pays for the incoming call to my landline number.

So the diverted part from my landline to my mobile number is this included in my Anytime calls or am I charged separately?

If you post a link, can you please ensure that it contains the answer to my question, rather than sending me to some vague description of the service

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @sdhinternet,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your landline features!

Call Divert is not an inclusive feature in any of our Landline packages. You'd have to pay additionally in order to have this feature activated. Any additional charges will be shown on your monthly bill. 

You can read more about how to set up Call Diversion on your account. All needed instructions are on that page to have this set up from your own home. Let us know if you need any further assistance to set this up. 😊

We're here if you need any additional help.

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

goslow
Alessandro Volta

This was the OP's question

"So the diverted part from my landline to my mobile number is this included in my Anytime calls or am I charged separately?"

The links posted do not provide an answer that I can see.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

See reply here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/Call-Divert/m-p/5394672#M197414

You may wish to make a limited/test call to confirm.