Menu
carolilminster
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continuous landline fault

I am trying to contact someone with regards to my elderly parents landline. They have had numerous engineers come round but no one can explain why the fault keeps happening. When my parents make calls or we call them the some way into the conversation could be 5 mins could be more , the line goes dead and we're unable to contact them for a while. Someone told them they have to change their number as B T want it???. Being elderly they don't want to do that at their age. They've had the same number nearly 60 years and all their family and friends have it. Why should they have to do this. If someone can explain i would be most grateful. They cannot grasp the concept of technology and this is their only means of communication. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continuous landline fault

Hi carolilminster,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear your parent's are having ongoing issues with their landline ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos