Menu
Al_Pboro
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Continuous Delays

On 5th March having reported a loss of phone service an engineer visited and advised that there was a problem between the street box and my property which he would report back and arrange a fix. This was arranged for 20th March and has now been put back on 9 yes NINE separate occasions and only once was I advised of the delay. Despite numerous calls, emails, on line chats and web complaint forms this remains unresolved. The latest put back has just shown up today on the order tracking web page from today to 6th August. I have asked for explanations and raised the subject of the automatic ompensation scheme to no avail. I hope someone from Virgin will see this post and get something done.

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continuous Delays

Hi Al_Pboro,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you're having some problems with a loss of phone service.

I've tried to locate your account using your Forum details, but I'm afraid that I haven't been able to find them. I'm just going to send you a Private Message so that I can confirm these details with you, please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos