Menu
Serendipity1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Contacting virgin media.

My landline has gone down and I have no mobile. How on earth do I contact virgin media when they say the only way to report a fault is by phone?

I have searched the site and just go round in a loop with no contact details other than phone

0 Kudos
Richw1982
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contacting virgin media.

You can call in 0345 454 1111, use the connect app or log in and book an appointment via the website 

0 Kudos
Serendipity1
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The trouble is I can't phone them because I do not have a mobile to call them to say that my landline is not working. I cannot find anywhere on the website to book an appointment?

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Serendipity1 

Welcome back to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your landline. 

I have just picked up your PM, I wouldn't normally respond to these as they are unsolicited, however I would going to pick up on some of the things you have said.   

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Serendipity1
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you again Zac for responding. The phone line has been restored now so I will be contacting Virgin media regarding reporting a fault with the phone as it is quite impossible to report if you have no second phone i.e. a mobile which I can't have as I live in a mobile blackspot! They MUST provide the customer with another means to contact them, either by chat service or email otherwise the service is not fit for purpose.

Your help in getting back to me is much appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos