cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact VM

kate4535
Joining in

I am having issues in contacting VM regarding my mums account due to the fibre switch over she just has phone and tv package no broadband ,   I have an account at the same address and looking for help in merging the two accounts together , I phoned the number yesterday was on hold for most of the 30 minutes spoke to 3 different people and ended up being disconnected on the final transfer.

My mum has a telecare alarm system attached to the phone line I'm concerned this is going to stop working if the switch over happens before I can get to speak with someone as we need an engineer out to put in a dummy hub .

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @kate4535, thanks for your post and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the difficulties that have been created with the switching over from our copper line based phone system, to the more updated version, that is provided via broadband services.

Just to be clear, we wouldn't be able to merge two accounts together, but we would be able to ensure that your Mother doesn't lose the landline services on the account she has with us.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @kate4535, thanks for working with me via our private messaging function.

Do feel free to keep us updated on this matter via our public thread, and if you need anything further, we'll be on hand to assist where possible.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn