cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant "no number calls" since moving to IP Telephone from landline (Home)

Andie_lou
Joining in

I’ve had the same issue since I upgrading to the hub 5. I get these ‘calls’ every 100 minutes all through the day and night, the phone doesn’t ring it just comes up with ‘no number’ in my missed calls list. 01:07, 2:47, 4:27, 6:07, 7:47, 9:47 etc… I have referred to them as ‘calls’ as I don’t think they are actual calls as when I dial 1471 they calls do not appear as my last call, 1471 just records my actual last real call. 
I’m glad that I’m not the only one experiencing these problems but don’t understand why some of these issues are listed as solved as there doesn’t seam to be a solution. Or have they been solved offline?

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Andie_lou

This is a known issue and we are looking into this to get the problems resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

Andie_lou
Joining in
Sorry I meant to add this in @Chris_myers thread, not sure why it’s come up as a new question, rookie error!
My BT phone worked fine on the hub 3, this has just started when I upgraded to the hub 5, which we installed ourselves.

Hey @Andie_lou,

This was posted in the correct thread, we will let you know of any updates on this issue.

Regards,

Steven_L

Any updates on this issue? It’s still driving me crazy, my call list constantly needs deleting, I’ve had to move our phone out of the bedroom as it lights up every 100 minutes. We’re investigating new landline phones - is there a make of phone that doesn’t do this or is it all phones? My contract is due to run out in a couple of months - I won’t be renewing if this issue isn’t sorted soon.

Hello Andie_lou.

Sorry for the no number calls. 

We are fully aware of this issue with the hub5 and are looking to fix this as soon as we can.

Apologies for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

Can I ask what phone you have?

Gareth_L

We have a BT8610 Trio set, thanks

Hi Andie_lou.

Thanks for that. Yes it will be the handset sorry.  

we’re testing a fix with a view to rolling our a new firmware update. it’s not a quick process and it’ll likely take a while. But we are fully aware of the current fault.

Gareth_L

That’s good news thanks. We are therefore going to buy new handsets. Do you have a list of compatible handsets?

Hello Andie_lou. We know that BT phones are causing the issue you are experiencing. Also one other customer has mentioned Siemens handset was doing the same thing.

I would hold fire right now on buying any new handsets.

Gareth_L