cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations

DerNo
Joining in

Congratulations To the Virgin Media team. Back pats all round for making a vulnerable elderly lady cry. Sadly they were not the tears of joy but of desperation. My Mother,  the lady in question, has a panic button system linked to her phone line but the line went dead on Oct 26th. On calling yourselves and informing you of the situation, key words I used were; vulnerable, prone to falls, emergency button, you inform me that the earliest someone can attend is Nov 11th! She has been a cable customer since the system went live in the area in the early 90's. Once again, we'll done!

P.S. If this is how you treat your loyal customers I hope I don't have any problems having only being with yourselves for 18 months!

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @DerNo 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you and your Mother have faced this issue. I'll be happy to take a look into this further with you and see what we can arrange via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.