Menu
ashee82
Joining in
Message 1 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I submitted a complaint via Virgins website on the 05.09.2019 for the second time and apart from an automated email i have received no call no email or update? i have no complaint reference number and when i call and try and get through to the resolutions team number on virgins complaints charter i am advised no complaints resolution team exists! 

Thanks to virgins incompetence i have two vulnerable people with no functioning medical or home alarms and am having no response.

Can anyone assist???

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi Ashee82, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry to hear you've not heard back regarding your complaint and the problem you're currently having. 

We do aim to reply to all complaints within seven days but in some instances it can be up to twenty eight days. 

Could you expand a little on the issue, is this due to a broadband or landline fault? Let us know and we'll do our best to help from here. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 3 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Its in relation to my contact with virgin ending and in order to get a new customer offer on renewal one of virgins employees suggesting i would need a new router, this router has a doxy connection that we wre not aware of when we renewed . This doxy connection menas the medical and house monitored alarm systems are no longer able to call out or receive calls in emergency situations. 

I have spent weeks trying to resolve this on the phone but had no luck... i understand that it can take upto 28 dyas but virgin have not provided any complaint reference and have stated no resolution team exist! its extremely frustrating

so i would appreciate any advise and assistance 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi ashee82, 

Sorry to hear this has happened 

Have you been installed with our new telephone service?

Have you been in touch with the Alarm System Company?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 5 of 35
Flag for a moderator

It is not a new service installation i have been a customer for a few years i was pointlessly sent  a new router and this has messed up my whole alarm and medical alarms.

yes the alarm company are stating its an additional £150 to upgrade each alarm plus a monthly fee for monitoring and i will need to purchase a sim card too and keep that topped up

i have explained all this in my complaint and if virgin actually took the time to read it they would know all this information. Without me continually repeating it. At present virgin have left two disabled people without vital medical alarms and home security and are doing absoloutelt nothing to fix this issue since the 8july 2019

how is that acceptable!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for explaining ashee82,

Do you have a copy of the Quote for the upgrade please 

I Will need to send you a private message to get account details.

Can you check the purple envelope top right of your screen 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 7 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Which upgrade quote? Do you mean from the alarms companies ? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi ashee82

Yes we mean the alarm companys

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 9 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Yes i do have quotes sent via them 

0 Kudos
ashee82
Joining in
Message 10 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Sorry that was supposed to read yes we do have quote they have sent this via email after numerous conversations with them trying to fix this mess

0 Kudos