Menu
KevDrake
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Complaint reference COM104036348

Please will somebody from the Customer Resolution Team please call me on my mobile urgently.  We still do not have a landline, don't know what has happened to our landline number which we have used for 44 years and are being charged for tv packages we asked you to cancel on the 30th April. We have texted  the number you asked us to use quoting the complaint reference on the 21st May but still not received a reply, this is NOT ACCEPTABLE!!

Kevin Drake

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint reference COM104036348

Thank you for your post KevDrake and welcome to our community.

To enable me to look into this further for you, I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
KevDrake
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint reference COM104036348

Still no call from the Virgin Customer Resolution Team regarding the fault on our landline since they installed it in early March and being charged more than the contract price due to them not cancelling the additional offers which we asked to cancel on the 30th April.  Have had several communications from Lee_R from the Forum Team who after several messages on Sunday 7th June said somebody would be in touch with us ( we presumed the next day). So wish we had stayed with Sky!

Any ideas on where we go next would be appreciated! 

Kevin

0 Kudos