Menu
Jason15
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Complaint - need to speak to a Manager urgently

Would a Manager from Virgin Media please contact me

Totally disgusted with the handling of my complaint 

My complaint was resolved months ago and the compensation payment of £480 is sitting on my account waiting for a cheque to be issued and posted to me

i waste lots of time calling you every few weeks to ask you the simple question “Has the cheque for £480 been posted to me yet”?  Every time the answer is “No, not yet but I will raise a request to get the cheque posted ASAP”

This is like groundhog day

i ring up, ask the same question and get the same answer 

W T F. ???!!!!!

This is beyond a joke now  I just want a manager to contact me directly and take ownership of this matter to finally PLEASE send me the cheque for £480

0 Kudos
Laurie_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint - need to speak to a Manager urgently

Hi Jason15,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum. I am sorry that you've had this issue with your cheque refund.

I've been able to locate your account using your Forum details, and I can see that you spoke with a member of our team, and have been promised a callback from a manager within 24 hours. Could you please let us know if you don't receieve this callback, and we can look into this further you?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Jason15
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Laurie

Yes, I’ll let you know if I don’t receive the call from the Manager

I’m not holding out much hope tbh, this is just one of many times when I’m promised that someone will finally sort it out 

thanks for reaching out though, much appreciated

Jason

0 Kudos
Jason15
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello again, totally disgusted yet not at all surprised that the call I was promised has not been made 

I’m lost for words at just how disgraceful the service is from Virgin Media, especially with complaint handling

Also, other than this community forum (what a joke!!!) there seems to be no way at all to speak to anyone in authority 

Please can you help me to escalate this? I just want the money I’ve been promised MONTHS AGO 

what do you suggest?

thanks

Jason

0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jason, 

thanks for your reply and giving us an update, 

I am so sorry to hear you have not received a callback or no update on your complaint/cheque

I can look into this for you and see what has happened I will pop you over a PM asking for some details and we can go from there 🙂

Zoie

0 Kudos