cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear as mud

frogman9
On our wavelength

Been notified that our landline will be changed over on 26th January...OK our hub is upstairs and we'll need it moved downstairs only problem is that you cannot get throught ot someone to arrange this phoning 150 is a waste of time .....who do I contact.

8 REPLIES 8

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @frogman9,

Welcome back to our community forums and thank you for your landline switchover query. Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to get in touch. We want to do our best to assist in your hub move. In this case, I have sent a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi frogman9,

Akua is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to pick up.

I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss further.

Regards,

Kain

frogman9
On our wavelength

Hello Kain

I haven't received a PM from you 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry about that, 

You should now have one in your inbox.

Regards,

Kain

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@frogman9 wrote:

Been notified that our landline will be changed over on 26th January...OK our hub is upstairs and we'll need it moved downstairs only problem is that you cannot get throught ot someone to arrange this phoning 150 is a waste of time .....who do I contact.

Your hub can be wired to your existing master socket by a technician. Just had this done myself at no cost. Hub is on the first floor, master socket on the Ground floor. Luckily had some convenient wiring from a previous installation near the hub, which was used to back feed the existing run from the front wall omni-box to the existing master.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

frogman9
On our wavelength

Well two days to go tomorrow before our Hub switchover and no one fron Virgin has been in touch regarding moving our router to a downstairs phone socket...is anyone else waiting ?

Hi frogman9,

Thanks for posting 🙂

So I can take a look at this for you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) to get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me via private message frogman9, 

Glad I was able to help 🙂

Alex_Rm