cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chuffin' landline adapters

Abaddon1
Tuning in

Good morning!

Brand new to this forum, but unfortunately not to Virgin 🙄 - I  must be a slower learner that even I thought.

Despite all the hype for the landline changeover, I'm still waiting for my adapter cable. Nobody wants to let me contact them online and trying to get someone to actually speak to has defeated even my determination. I did one manage to contact someone online a few weeks ago and they promised to send one  out right away, but it seems to have fallen into the same black hole the original adapter appears to have disappeared into. So, still no phone, .but any help would be very much appreciated.

If anyone from Virgin is reading thIs, PLEASE SEND ME MY ADAPTER or die in the attempt - I'll send flowers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

If all else fails, the adaptors are £2.50 on eBay.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Abaddon1 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear that you have not received your adapter for your switchover. 

I have accepted your challenge to do all I can to get the adapter to you. This should take 5 working days to arrive, but you should receive communication from Royal Mail about a delivery from Virgin Media when they have received this from us. 

Please do keep me updated if you have not received your adapter by this time next week and we can investigate this further ... or I will accept my fate. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Client62
Legend

If all else fails, the adaptors are £2.50 on eBay.

Thanks for that Carley. I'll await the up to the minute reaction from Royal Mail, who are actually red hot in this neck of the woods.  All  being well, you won't be required to fall on your sword. 😉

What?!? I never thought to look there, but thanks for the advice. I'm reminded that they sell a lot more than adapters 🙄

Just to set you mind  at rest as I know you'll not have slept, the adapter arrived today and the phone is working fine. Many thanks.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Abaddon1,

Thanks for coming back to us! We're glad to hear that you've been able to have this issue resolved and that your landline is back up and running.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help! 😊

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs