cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check phone line

Whiteshep
Joining in

Installed the adaptor our switchover date was the 17th and on the phone it says "check phone line" phone is completely dead can't make or receive calls theres not even a dial tone.  I've taken the adaptor out and followed the steps again nothing and i reset the set top box again nothing and I've got to get this phone working as it's the number for the hospital to contact me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Whiteshep,

Thanks for chatting with me via private message. Apologies again for the fault you're experiencing with the switchover.

As advised this does require a tech visit which is all booked in for you now - you can check this via the online My VM Account​​​​​ and also change the date/time there too if needed.

Do drop back if you require any further assistance following this and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Whiteshep,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. I'm so sorry that you're having issues with your landline services following the recent switchover.

I've been unable to locate your account so far to look into what might be causing the issue. I'll send you a private message so I can get the details from you, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I installed adapter on the 20th. Can make outgoing calls but don't receive incoming calls. Ran all the tests, rebooted router ( and pin hole), and it tells me no phone connected...so how can I make outgoing calls????

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Whiteshep,

Thanks for chatting with me via private message. Apologies again for the fault you're experiencing with the switchover.

As advised this does require a tech visit which is all booked in for you now - you can check this via the online My VM Account​​​​​ and also change the date/time there too if needed.

Do drop back if you require any further assistance following this and we'll be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team