cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check phone line on my phone . Service status says all is well. But its silent. There is nothing . We do

Elaine15
Joining in

Our landline is saying 'check phone line'. It is totally silent. We are still on the old phone line through a socket in the wall. Tried another phone and still nothing. I tried to ring off my mobile but the call dropped after it was answered. 

I'm wondering about all the rain and if this will fix itself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elaine15 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your landline has not been working for you. Can you please advise, if you've tried using an alternative handset?  Also, is your phone plugged into your hub, or a traditional phone socket?  For future reference, when you  check for potential faults in your area here, were you aware that that link would also allow you to login and book a technician if required?  Also, if you still have the traditional phone socket, connection you may find here, useful.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would love to have a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards
Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Elaine15 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your landline has not been working for you. Can you please advise, if you've tried using an alternative handset?  Also, is your phone plugged into your hub, or a traditional phone socket?  For future reference, when you  check for potential faults in your area here, were you aware that that link would also allow you to login and book a technician if required?  Also, if you still have the traditional phone socket, connection you may find here, useful.  However, as you've reached out to us, I would love to have a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards
Lee_R