Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charges for calls not made.

I have just seen on my latest bill 3 calls  3.00 minutes duration. We do not use our landline for outgoing calls and notice that there are many similar cases of this happening to other people.

A small amount of money, granted, but multiply this by many thousands of unsuspecting customers and this a nice little scam for Virgin Media.

Trying to find out what exactly these supposed calls were for is seemingly very difficult as they are listed as under 50p.

I want to be able to see what these phantom calls were.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charges for calls not made.

HI Bernieeccles, thanks for the message and sorry that you feel that you have been overcharged, we will be able to send out an itemised bill, can you check the previous bills to see if any charges appear on other bills ^CW

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have checked my last 5 monthly bills and there are no usage charges which should be as expected as was stated, we do not use our landline for outgoing calls.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your billing Bernieeccles.

I can take a further look into your account but would need to do this by private message, so that we can clear account security and confirm your details.

I will drop the private message over in a moment, so that we can get it sorted for you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos