cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged for ringing Virgin for help from Virgin landlinr

Peterkelly
On our wavelength
  • Keep getting charged for ringing Virgin only happened on last 2 bills Git a ongoing complaint not resolved  yet 
11 REPLIES 11

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What is the number you have been charged for calls to?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

150 from a VM landline is always free.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Peterkelly,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there's been some disputed call charges on your recent billing. What number are you dialling to make contact with the team? As has been advised earlier in this thread, if you call 150 from your Virgin Media landline then the call will be free of charge.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Peterkelly
On our wavelength

Not true calls in July and august to Virgin 0345 helpline charged for calls

Hi @Peterkelly,

As advised, you'd need to call 150 from a Virgin Media landline to contact the team free of charge. 0345 454 1111 is a standard landline number and therefore would incur charges if not inclusive in your bundle.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Peterkelly
On our wavelength

1307231630 Complaint not resolved

Virgin have confirmed 0345 calls free will ring 150 to resolve complaint not today do not have the 3 hours it takes free today to do it 

Hi @Peterkelly

150 on a Virgin Media landline and 0345 454 1111 on any phone both lead to the exact same line, but the former is free and the latter is not (again, subject to whether or not its inclusive in your bundle). That's always been the case.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look at things and assist you further. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Roger_Gooner
Alessandro Volta

Calling a number like 0345 454 1111 is free at any time only if you subscribe to the Anytime chatter talk plan. Furthermore if it's free it's only for 60 minutes. There is no reason at all to call this number if you have a VM phone.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection