Menu
Ero
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for landline calls never made- (Landline is offline)

I joined Virgin on May 2018 and my package includes broadband,tv and landline.

I realized (like everyone who hasn't used their landline) that I've been charged for landline calls that I never made. I immediately called customer services and they recommend me to book for engineer to check my landline, that costs me £99!

They ensured me that if the engineer approves that i am not "really" using my landline, i will be refunded of engineering costs(£99) so I accepted. The engineer checked all my cables and connections and approved that my landline IS NOT WORKING. I mean it is already offline, which means that it is impossible to make landline calls or impossible to have joint landline accidentally. Later on, I called customer services, to inform them about the situation and get my refund. But I couldn't even able to speak with anyone. Each time I call, I waited up to 35 minutes but no answer. 

I just need my refund, otherwise I will need to cancel my contract. I like Virginmedia services but it is impossible to speak to customer services when you really need! Such a pity.  Now I am not being charged for landline calls but still couldn't get my refund that been promised before!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for landline calls never made- (Landline is offline)

Hi Ero

Sorry about this 

You can text our Customer Service Team on 07533051809

They will be more than happy to help Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm 

Regards 

Gareth_L