Menu
RAA
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Charged for calls even though i have no phone?

Hi, as we all know it's next to pointless attempting to get in touch with VM customer service I thought I'd try here 😉 

I've been charged over £15 this month for extra usage charges for a landline phone that I don't have and have never ever used. I note looking back that VM have charged me for this phone use on several occasions (though not as much as this). Has anyone else experienced this and how do I make VM address it?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged for calls even though i have no phone?

There have been several posts like this in the last week or so. One from yesterday below

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Home-Phone/I-ve-been-charged-for-calls-that-I-didn-t-make/td-p/...

and two more links within the one above. See if any of the information therein helps.

Is your phone connection via a conventional telephone wall socket or one via the back of the hub (21CV)?

One of the forum team should pick this up and be able to assist. They may take up to a week to reply though.

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello RAA

Thanks for your post and sorry to hear about the call charges 

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 
I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
sophieelizabet
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have just noticed the same problem! Please let me know if you get to the bottom of it 

0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @sophieelizabet

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for first post.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing a similar issue with charges on a Landline you do not use. I have been able to access you account using your forum details. I can see you recently spoke to a member of our team regarding this. Were they able to resolve this for you? Do you need any further help regarding this?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos