Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing phone & tv package

I am 79 yrs old my wife has dementia with my daughter's help I have tried to contact customer service to change my phone package. Presently on weekend package but my wife uses the phone all the time during the week which is costing a fortune.  Have phoned been on hold for over 30 minutes, text & expecting answer back within a day never happened, live chat online which is anything but computer generated answers.  Tried changing online goes..oops unable to change online. I know Covid19 had had an impact on business but it hasn't stopped virginmedia continuing to take money out of your bank account.

Woeful customer service. 

James Ingram 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing phone & tv package

Hi there JimmyI09 

Welcome to the community. Thank you for posting. I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with contacting the team. I appreciate this would be a frustrating experience when you need to make changes due to illness. 

I will be more than happy to take a look in to the phone package for you, I'm sorry for the delays when calling in. I'll send you over a private message so that we can pass security and get this sorted for you all.

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos