Menu
BillBo2
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing landline number

HI,

I need to change my landline number pretty quickly as we're having problems with an unwanted caller who is giving us problems and causing us stress.

Is it possible to do? If so, how do I go about doing this?

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing landline number

Hi BillBo2,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for getting in touch. I'm really sorry that you've been receiving unwanted calls, this certainly sounds like a difficult situation to be in. If this is causing particular distress, have you considered reporting any harassment to the police?

We would certainly be able to change your landline number if this is what you'd like to do. We'll need to clear account security to do this, but of course we'd never ask for sensitive information via an open platform. I'm going to send you a private message in order to confirm some details. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing landline number

Thanks again for responding to my private messages. I'm pleased that we've been able to resolve this for you.

Feel free to get back n touch if you have any further issues with your landline or new number, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any other queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos