Menu
paulsm
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing a Phone Plan

Hi

After receiving a huge phone bill I am looking at changing our phone package. I am currently on Talk Extra 100. I have looked at the 'upgrade my phone' option on my account and it takes me to list of available upgrades which are just TV packages (we don't have a TV package just broadband & phone). Without having to ring up is there a way of seeing what the upgraded call plans are?

Failing that has anyone used Vonage to reroute the calls? Only a rolling 30 day contract with them but unsure if I can port my telephone number whilst still in the first 12 months contract with Virgin. I will be keeping broadband with Virgin so no early charges for exiting my contract. 

0 Kudos
Steve_O1
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing a Phone Plan

I would advise you to call our helpdesk on 0345 454 1111. You will need your account number and password for data protection.

They will be able to make any changes to your account and give you more information about prices etc.

Thanks,
Steve
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician currently working from home. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know you can get £50 off your bill for referring friends and family to Virgin Media? Want to know more? Just drop me a message!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more