Menu
wokelly
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changes to packages?

Why is Virgin so useless at changing services, yet brilliant at extracting cash from customers? Is my totally pointless question. I cancelled an international phone deal yesterday; having been blocked last week with a 'package' schedule mentioned in a previous post. Last week I was informed there was a 30-day wait for the phone service to finish. I did not know that when you change your 'package' - I added BT Sports for a 30 day set - any other parts of a previous 'package' will discontinue immediately. I then made a phonecall - thinking these were free for 30 days - and recieved a bill for £35? I have just been informed that I should have asked the previous operator about the 30-day shut-down period. It's all MY fault. Obviously!!

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changes to packages?

Hi wokelly,

Thanks for posting and apologies for the delayed reply.

I can see you've spoke to the team since posting. Is everything now resolved? Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
wokelly
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Sir. The assistance I am after is the one that refunds the £36 I spent making a phonecall I believed was part of a 30-day cut-off period. A call I would not have made had I known the international phone deal was terminating immediately. An action (the 30 days shut down) I had been told three times by three different operators was mandatory. Please advise.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll be more than happy to look into this.

I'll send you a PM so we can discuss the account securely.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos