Menu
Dave105
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changed from Virgin media to Virgin media Business Account

I transferred my account to Virgin media to Virgin media Business and i want to transferred my phone number to the business account. after saying they could before signing now saying they cannot as its a digital system.  Now now on one want to take responsibility.  This is my business number that is connected to my work and in loosing money.  The VM business closed my standard package with VM saying that they would sort everything out for me. as far as the rest of the package its fine I JUST NEED MY OLD NUMBER 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changed from Virgin media to Virgin media Business Account

Hello

As this is a consumer based forum I am afraid that all we can do is give advice you are really going to have to contact business support https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/get-in-touch/contact-us/

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dave105
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Am i not a Consumer of Virgin media. 

Consumer = a person who purchases goods and services for personal use.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

In the eyes of VM no as you have a VM Business Account, it is a different team who deal with VM business accounts, who don't use the forum as in the forum and for Consumer customers that is no TAT, where as the VM business accounts have a TAT.

You quite clearly state that the phone number is your business number with a VM business account so you a Business Customer and not a Consumer customer.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos