Menu
cc267
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change itemisation limit

I've just spent an hour in a phone que trying to get this changed and being told various things which the customer service rep was confused about.

At first I was told they were only providing itemisation under £0.50? I had to correct her on that and told her i wanted all calls listed.

She then told me she could do this for me for my paper bills but would charge me for it but couldn't give me a price for this, she said it would be "around £2". Well is it £2, over £2, under £2?

She then told me she could ensure all the calls were listed on the online account version. Low and behold, I logg in and its still showing as calls over £0.50 listed only.

Q: What is the charge for itemisation on paper bills for ALL calls listed?

Why not let customers change this themselves when logged into their accounts? Even after lenghty calls, I have been unable to resolve this!

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change itemisation limit

You should be able to get itemised billing for all chargeable calls. Calls that are inclusive of your package price & free calls are never listed. There is no charge for full itemisation, but if you receive a paper bill rather than online you are subject to a £1.75 a month charge.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
cc267
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So the calls that I make to landlines as part of my package will never be listed on the itemised bill? Theres no way I can get a copy of these records?

It is rather confusing as I have over £0.50 listed on the bill of calls that will be listed but then I have a landline call on there for £0.17? How is this on there if its calls over £0.50 only?

I already pay £1.75 for the paper bill. what she was telling me is that it would be "around £2" extra for the itemised billing? I believe shes given me incorrect information then? It looks like its £1.75 regardless of whether the calls are itemised or not. I really wish the call operators would be accurate when speaking to customers instead of providing false information. 

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi cc267,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion caused by your recent call, what nodrogd has advised is correct.

I'm happy to change things to include itemised calls below 50p for you, however there is no way to see calls made that are within your talk plan/ not chargeable.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Anything that is not chargeable, such as inclusive or free calls, have no charge anyway, hence they don't appear.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos