cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Engineer Appointment

Braveheart_Mary
Joining in

Hi All,

Recieved notification on my phone this morning of an Engineer appointment on Friday. The text asked me to reply CHANGE if I wasn't available. Unfortunately Friday is my Husband's funeral, so needless to say I'm not available.

Texted CHANGE and it came back telling me I had to go to To change the time or date of our visit, go to virginmedia.com/changeappointment to change appointment. Except that link doesn't work, the page doesn't exist.

Tried phoning but couldn't remember memorable word, and because I was a few pounds out on my last bill value I failed the security questions and they couldn't help.

Went to the My Virgin Media website, logged in (after having to reset my password) , it shows my appointment but won't let me reschedule the appointment asking me to use the App instead.

Installed the app on my phone, logged into it, but it doesn't show the appointment, so I can't reschedule it.

Starting to lose my will to go on with this process, if I can't reschedule then the engineer will just have to have a wasted trip. Can anyone help?

Mary

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Braveheart_Mary, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums and please accept our sincerest condolences on the news of your husband. ❤

Cancelling or changing an engineer visit shouldn't be this difficult, never mind when you're going through a tough time. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Braveheart_Mary, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums and please accept our sincerest condolences on the news of your husband. ❤

Cancelling or changing an engineer visit shouldn't be this difficult, never mind when you're going through a tough time. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs