Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot ring out to mobiles from home phone on hub/router

Engineer called monday and fixed my line problem ( he said that there was a problem with phone cable and rather than dig things up he solved it by connecting my phone line to hub box via the master phone.

I now can receive calls from mobiles or landlines and can dial out to landlines. If I attempt to dial a mobile no ( and I have tried several) I get the message "sorry the service requested is not available from this line". I do not have call barring etc. activated.

So I dialled 150 and eventually got a guy called Lee who tried but couldn't solve it and passed me to another guy called Kajal who despite trying his best couldn't solve it either and would refer it?

So I am in limbo waiting for somebody from virgin to contact me.

I would be very grateful to know if anybody else has had this problem and for an engineer to fix it!

Finally as I haven't had a fully working phone for several days how does this get reflected on my bill?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot ring out to mobiles from home phone on hub/router

Hi Bobhughes60,

thank you for your post 🙂
I am sorry to hear this and I can look into this for you, I will pop you over a private message and take a look for you. Just keep an eye out for the purple envelope.
thanks,
Zoie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot ring out to mobiles from home phone on hub/router

Thank you for messaging with me Bobhuges60,

I am glad you have spoken to someone on our team and they could remover the call bar for you 

thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos