cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot phone out

stilt23
Joining in

In common with other posters on this forum, I cannot dial out on my landline. All I get is the Virgin Media helpline. Why is this! We are not on the hub system as yet. Not due til next year so why the hassle? We are also up to date with bills. 

One ends up going round in circles to try to sort things out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello stilt23

We're sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced and not being able to make calls, we appreciate the frustration and appreciate you raising this via the forums, welcome to the community.

We're eager to get this looked into for you and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

From past topics on here, it seems that VM has been doing this to some customers to force you to contact VM about the phone switchover (perhaps a hub swap or technician visit or similar?).

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello stilt23

We're sorry to hear of the landline issues experienced and not being able to make calls, we appreciate the frustration and appreciate you raising this via the forums, welcome to the community.

We're eager to get this looked into for you and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob