Menu
Bev2094
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cannot make or receive calls

I cannot make or receive calls. I’ve logged into My virgin media account but says “no known issues” & when I’ve run the fault test it says I need to speak to customer service but all call centres are closed!!! I need to log the fault but can not find anywhere to do this. Please help

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot make or receive calls

Hi Bev2094, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry you're having an issue with your landline, this isn't good. 

Can I ask if you have a dial tone at all?

How is your landline connected, is this via a socket on the wall or through your hub? 

Are you able to test another handset if possible?

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Bev2094
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.  No there is no dial tone just static. The phone plugs into a socket on the wall. We have tried another phone & it is exactly the same. People trying to call us just get a beep & then cut off! 

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bev2094,

Thanks for confirming back to us. I've been able to look at the back end of your services and your landline service is showing as uncontactable, so I've gone ahead ad arranged an engineer visit for you.          

Please go to your online account here: virg.in/myVM     to find your appointment time slot. It can also be rearranged/cancelled from there if needed.

Let me know if we can help you with anything else; keep us posted with how the appointment goes 🙂

Thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos