cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Alancoc1965
Joining in

My virgin media broadband th and phone was cancelled from midnight on 17/8/2023 and I was due a refund for payments made and payment for apologies but I have not received anything but I have noticed I am still being charged for a phone 10 pound a month even though I have no phone as I have no broadband or connection and the phone has to be connected to broadband to work.all messages are on the community so you can see for yourself when we were disconnected 

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alancoc1965,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that there's been some kind of confusion and complication with a recent disconnection request. 

To clarify, it's only the landline service that you're currently being charged for? If so, did you request to leave the landline active so that you could transfer the number to your new provider? It'll need to be active until the transfer completes.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Alancoc1965
Joining in

I changed to new provider 4 weeks ago and have new number

Hi @Alancoc1965,

The new provider will give you a new number, but are you planning on moving the number you had with us over to your new provider to replace the number that they gave to you?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

No not taking old number had new one.I was due back all payments I had paid plus 2 payments of 5 pound each on top as compensation.that is what I am waiting for they said I would get cheque in post

Hi @Alancoc1965,

Thank you for clarifying. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so we can take a closer look at things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

Ok

Hi @Alancoc1965,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could take a look over things for you. I'm glad that we were able to get everything sorted.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team