Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cancel phone service

Virign Media, since it appears impossible to actually contact you, please can anyone tell me how to cancel my home phone line service as I am not paying for something I do not use and since you have seen fit to shut down all forms of usual communication, I also do not with to pay Virgin for this policy

Just to be totally clear in case this is a problem for you, the home broadband needs to remain connected.

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel phone service

Hello

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, anything is a help so will give this a try.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Well, it's now been 2 days since I tried the number to SMS Virgin media and not a squeek from them. I guess greed is overcoming the need to service their customers, why speak to a customer who wishes to reduce the amount of money they pay to Virgin, just completely igonre then and keep taking the money from them. Amazing service Virgin, are any of the hundreds of people trying to get support fom you actaully going to get any?

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Ive been trying this since last Wednesday and that number cannot help. I quote:The text service is for collections, collections don't deal with cancellations, if you had a billing issue I could get that resolved for you here.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Me too, quite disgusting. Ive been trying for some weeks now to cancel or suspend because the house is empty and absolutely no luck either online or by phone/text. Disgraceful. I will be looking elsewhere. All these for almost £50 a month.
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm in the same boat, desperately needed landline out for 5 weeks, engineer cancelled, no way of contacting them, but still taking my money every month. Absolutely disgusting they've literally just shut up shop, god help the poor person who eventually answers me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The way they've just stopped answering the phone is nothing short of disgusting. A huge company like this!!!! It's the last straw for me.

0 Kudos