Menu
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancel TALK ANYTIME PACKAGE

I am trying to cancel my TALK ANYTIME package, it says you can do it online but when I try to change it online, a page comes up telling me that I have to ring Virgin Media.  Now Virgin Media customer service is taking well over an hour to answer my calls so that means the hour cut off point steps in and I am then charged for phone calls which should not happen when ringing Virgin Media. I can understand I cannot go over the hour with friends and family etc. but it is not my fault that Virgin are not answering calls quickly enough due to the Coronavirus and as I am still paying full price for the service, I do not want excuses about shortage of staff, if I am not getting a proper service then reduce my monthly bills accordingly.

I got the TALK ANYTIME offer package last year on a 12 month contract which runs out this month and I do not want it carrying on at the full price, I want to go back to free WEEKEND CALLS.

I hope someone from Virgin reads this and sorts the problem out for me.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel TALK ANYTIME PACKAGE

Thanks for the post Sweetthing.

We don't have access to the package information and deals available on forums but the team are available on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4. 

They'll be able to go through package offers for you or downgrade this for you.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
sweetthing
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel TALK ANYTIME PACKAGE

Dear Emily,

Thank you, sorry for the late reply, I have been ill.  I have tried to ring them on 150 but it states customer services are closed.  I have now found that my bill has increased by £5 per month.  Phone calls are listed as free so no phone call charges or add ons.   I just want to know why it has increased without my knowledge or by being informed.  I am totally fed up of having to ring Virgin media to sort out bills and try and cancel my talk anytime contract but getting nowhere. 

Everyone keeps saying they are short staffed but that is not my problem, as long as you are charging me for a full service then I WANT a full service, if you cannot offer a full service then don't charge for it.

I would like a private email so I can give you my details securely and sort it out online.

0 Kudos