cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Landline Voicemail

CJEmgie
Joining in

Recently been moved over to VOIP line and the virgin voicemail seems to have reactivated itself on our home line.  This has meant our truecall blocker has stopped working.  I am talking to truecall and they have asked me to cancel the voicemail before they can do anything with our box.
The online help says to dial 1571 and choose cancel voicemail.  There is no such option and when you try to go online and do it via the account the help takes you to virgin mobile voicemail!

Why advise yours customers with incorrect information and then not even be able to find easily online a way to 'manage' your landline features.  I find it frustrating that I have to come to a community hub to fix something that should surely be fairly simply to deal with?

Hoping someone can help.

Thanks Carolyn

1 REPLY 1

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @CJEmgie,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with the voicemail service and now want this to be cancelled. Please respond to the private message that I'll be sending to you shortly and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!