Menu
tattooedmooma
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't make or receive calls - landline

Hello

I need some help with my mum's phone. She can't make or receive calls. We have tried a different phone already so booked an engineer, who came out yesterday (15/12). She was told the external junction box needed to be replaced, as it was damaged and affecting her phone, TV and broadband services. The engineer told her he would come back the same day.

Fast forward to today and still no engineer, still can't make calls, TV still not working (tried reset/rescan etc) and broadband cutting out constantly. 

Why didn't the engineer come back? Why didn't they fix this issue when she had an engineer visit months ago with the same issues? 

If it was something I could do myself, I absolutely would because at least then I know it would get sorted.

A complaint has been raised. I need to get this sorted or she will be cancelling her contract.

0 Kudos
Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't make or receive calls - landline

Hi tattooedmooma,

Thank you for reaching out with regards to your mum's service issues. I'm really sorry that the engineer didn't return when expected and that you've had trouble getting this sorted.

I'd be more than happy to take a closer look at this for you, we'll just need to confirm some account details in order for me to do so. I'll drop you a private message now as we'd never discuss sensitive information in a public space. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

I appreciate that you did post this yesterday, so if you've already been able to address this in the meantime you can just let me know here and don't need to respond to my private message.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos