cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't hear the caller

GEN_ZOD
Joining in

We had our landline changeover a few months ago and everything was working fine, but some work was done in our area on the 8th August and ever since then our phone is not working like it should. The phone rings but we can't hear the caller but they can hear us. I tried ringing our landline using my mobile and it is the same thing. Different numbers both landline and mobile at different times throughout the day and nothing is working, tried disconnecting and reconnecting the cable and resetting the hub but no go. Need help as my mum is a disabled elderly person and is very fall prone and in contact with doctors at both hospital and local GP regularly,  this needs to be sorted soon.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GEN_ZOD 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have experienced these issues with your phone line. 

Can I ask what the lights on the Hub are showing? Have you tried a pin hole reset at all? To do this push a pen etc into the reset hole and hold in for 60 seconds. 

GEN_ZOD
Joining in

Sorry for the delay, I tried the reset but unfortunately it has not solved the problem. The superhub has a single white light on.

Thanks for the reply @Gen_ZODon the forums. 👋🏼

I will assist you further on this and investigate the matter.
I will send a private message.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs