Menu
Kelvinht
Joining in
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t call one phone number

The plot thickens. Also found a friend on sky, they have same issue calling us, as do Vodafone mobiles.
And my neighbour on BT has the same issue when these virgin / sky / Vodafone customers call her!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kevinht

Thanks for getting back to us, we'd love to hear from anyone with a Virgin Media account who's having trouble contacting you, so we can take a closer look and get to the bottom of this.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wakashandy
Settling in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raptur,

I am having a similar problem and was wondering if you ever got it sorted?

I can no longer ring 2 family members in Dublin, they just ring dead.  These numbers had worked for years and 1 stopped about 9 months ago and in the past week the other number has gone the same way.

Thanks

Stephen

0 Kudos
wakashandy
Settling in
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

I am having a similar problem and was wondering if you ever got this one sorted?

I can no longer ring 2 family members in Dublin, they just ring dead.  These numbers had worked for years and 1 stopped about 9 months ago and in the past week the other number has gone the same way.

Hope you can help.

Stephen

0 Kudos
Kelvinht
Joining in
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

My problem turned out to be some sort of routing  / exchange issue as neither my neighbour nor myself could receive calls from some other providers, although had no issues calling.  BT to BT was ok as well. The biggest problem was getting BT to recognise I had a problem in the first place.

If you are having these sorts of issues it's worth getting different friends on different networks to call you and call some one near you on same provider and work out what the common problem is your self. Then it's easier to get some to listen to you when you log the issue.

0 Kudos
Raquel1
Joining in
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same problem. My Virgin Mobile will not complete phonecall to my landline (NowTV, same network used as BT). I can call from my landline to my mobile fine, so issue is not with the landline. My mobile number is not blocked on my house phone - I've checked. Please can Virgin help resolve the issue. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Joe_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Raquel1

Welcome to our community forums, I am sorry to hear you have had this issue, are you still having this?

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos
Raquel1
Joining in
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joe, 

It wasn't working for a few weeks, but I just tried and the issue seems to have been resolved. Thank you, Raquel 

0 Kudos
Mohamed88
Tuning in
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

I have the same problem with my virgin sim card. I can not call Just Eat number, others can call it normally, I changed the sim card into another phone and I still have the same problem, so the Just Eat number is not blocked and two phone work fine, I can call any other phone numbers only just eat number !

Any help please

Thanks

0 Kudos