cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't book engineer's visit

Identity
Joining in

VM rang me whilst I was busy or working on several occasions re phone switch over, when I was eventually able to speak to them I FAILED on the giving a password that I have given so long ago I couldn't remember.  Because I failed their checks, despite them calling me. their first question so that I could identify myself was "do you have a burglar alarm installed" this panicked me and I wondered if the call was genuine so I ended it after being told rather rudely that I would of course not be able to use my home phone,  A service which i am paying VM for.  0 out of 10 for customer service.

Now seem unable, when using '150' to get through to anybody!  Am in a loop where VM is insisting the problem must be with my equipment.

Has anyone made it through this mire!!!!!! Like how can you defeat their system and speak to an actual human????????/

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Identity

Welcome to the community. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues speaking to us regarding your home phone switch over. This is something we are able to do for you over the community forums. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley