Menu
Yconnolly
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access voicemail 1571

I had seen a message posted back in August 2020 which reported the same fault with the 1571 voicemail feature. I have been unable to access ours for some weeks now and have tried, many, many, many times to get in touch with Virgin on the telephone, all without success. Each time I think I have got through, I'm cut off without any assistance. The problem has been for the last three weeks in that I am getting no notification of messages - and when I ring through to 1571, I am now asked for a pin number, which I have never had. My phone package included the free voicemail service so I have no idea why I would require a pin number to access the service now, which I have never done before in the several years I have been with Virgin Media. PLEASE will you organise someone to help as I depend on the phone. Without being able to access my voice messages, I nearly missed my Covid vaccination invitation, which could have been distastrous!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access voicemail 1571

Hey and welcome to the community @Yconnolly.

Sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your voicemail at the moment.

I have tried to locate your account via your community profile but have been unsuccessful in doing so. I can take a look at this for you but would need to send over a private message to confirm your details and pass account security then we can look into this for you.

I will drop over a private message in a moment, please look out for it and we can get started.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access voicemail 1571

Thanks for coming back to me @Yconnolly, I have raised this with our faults team, who should be in touch with you within the next 24 hours and will have hopefully resolved the problem, when they speak to you.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos