Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can make and receive calls and hear the voice on the other end of the phone, but they cannot hear me

Can make and receive calls and hear the voice on the other end of the phone, but they cannot hear me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can make and receive calls and hear the voice on the other end of the phone, but they cannot ...

Hi SOA,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the audio issues on the call. I can appreciate how annoying that'd be and want to help you fix it asap.

Can you provide more detail please? Is this for your mobile or your house phone? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can make and receive calls and hear the voice on the other end of the phone, but they cannot ...

It is the home phone and was working fine when we transferred to Virgin on 15th November

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me.

I've ran a background check and we need to send an engineer visit.

I'll PM you now to arrange.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming. Please let us know how the engineer visit goes.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos