cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get weekday free calls on Virgin?

Rondy
Joining in

HI:

I was recently with Sky and paid extra for Sky calls which meant all calls 24/7 were free.

Is there any such tariff I can have with Virgin. At present it's just weekend calls.

Thank you for any replies.

14 REPLIES 14

Just come across another problem which doesn't make any sense to me. On your advice above I rang Virgin and asked the price of anytime calls.

They took me through security questions then asked me for three letters from my password. I am signed into my account so obviously know my password but

on giving them what they requested they said it was the wrong password. I told them I only have lone password and I am signed into my account so I know it's right. They wouldn't go any further with my call. I have been on the "Live chat" and had the same response on there.

What on earth is wrong?

Thanks for coming back to us @Rondy.

The password that the team was referring to would be the password that use, when you call the team on the telephone not the password for your online account.

You would need to use that password or if you cannot remember that password, we can arrange for this to changed via a private message.

Please let me know if you'd wish to do that but we cannot change your package here but we can change that password and enable you to speak to the team.

Also did the team not ask further security questions or did they just end the call?

Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you so much for your kind reply. Yes I would like a password I can use on the phone. The chat was ended.

Thanks again, I await your advice.

Ron

No worries Ron,

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few details from you (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Thanks Alex