cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling 150 from O2

daengland
Tuning in

Recently Virgin put me on their Volt package. I had a virgin media phone and now Ive been moved to O2. With Virgin I could dial 150 to contact Virgin now O2 wont let me. I was told that O2 would give me more GB of data but other services would remain the same. 

Is there another free number to phone instead of 150? 

27 REPLIES 27

I'm so sorry to hear this has still not been resolved for you, I have checked and I can see that the outage is due to be resolved at 2.15pm on the 23rd of July, so tomorrow. 

I am so sorry this has been extended I understand how  frustrating this is but I can assure you we are doing all we can to get this resolved for you. 

Hi. I didn't come back yesterday. The only thing that happened was the 'check phone line' message has gone. But the line is dead. Have they given a new date yet or dont they work weekends?

Thanks for your help

Hi @daengland

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you. I have messaged Gareth to advise you are still experiencing the same issue and to get back in touch with you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hello daengland,

I will take a look into this now for you now. 

The outage has been cleared now.

I am just looking at why the outgoing calls are not able to be made.

Gareth_L

Message 'check phone line' has re-appeared

Hello again daengland,

I am looking into the Issue with your landline now, 

It might take 24 hours to remotely fix the "check phone line" message.

I can keep you updated.

Gareth_L

Gareth.

GOOD NEWS. it now works! Despite virgin telling everyone the fault was cleared I stopped by some some engineers (3 virgin vans)  at the bottom of our road. They told me they have only started work today because they were tied up on other jobs! 

Thankyou for your dogged persistence though. I appreciate it

David England

Hello daengland,

Thank you letting me know its all been fixed.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

If you ever need any help at all in the future. We have some dogged persistence left.

Gareth_L