cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling 150 from O2

daengland
Tuning in

Recently Virgin put me on their Volt package. I had a virgin media phone and now Ive been moved to O2. With Virgin I could dial 150 to contact Virgin now O2 wont let me. I was told that O2 would give me more GB of data but other services would remain the same. 

Is there another free number to phone instead of 150? 

27 REPLIES 27

Thanks. WE are running sweepstake here now. Worst projection is August 4th. I'm 21.00 hrs today!

Gareth

Failed again! Well my phones not working. Have they issued another time? I see you mentioned an update at 18:10. Has one been provided?

Hello Daengland, 

Sorry this is till ongoing. 

The review time has again been pushed back to 14:15 today 22/07/22.

Gareth_L

Thanks Gareth. Appreciate your updates. I'm now trying to cancel service but I have to ring 150!!! Can I cancel on line or do I have to wait to to ring 150 when the landline works again. Its been 4 days now 

Thanks

Hello daengland,

It would be a shame to see you leave, 

Can I help in anyway to change your mind?

Gareth_L

Thinking of Freestat. My problem is quite simple. I have tried phoning in the past to get a line by line breakdown of my package. But for some reason they can't (won't) do it. It's so I can work out for example, what my package reduction would be if I dispensed with landline. I don't know why it's so  difficult. So I'm paying for a service blindly and hoping (in customer service words) I'm getting the bet service at the best price. 

Also I can add services by going on-line. But taking services off I have to phone and go through the gauntlet of being sold extra services at a discount.

So, to answer your question....of course it's easier to stay, but can the two points be answered?

PS. This Community group is the best service I have ever had. It's a great way to contact Virgin and I feel as though you listen

David England

Thanks daengland

I think our Customer Service Team would have to manually type out a line by line breakdown of the charges, As they are telephone based its hard to find the actual time to so that.

I can look at that for you. Not a problem at all.

The reductions removed telephone off an account are minimal. Most accounts have 3 services with a bundle discount for 3 services.

If you took way the Telephone, the bundle discount would be replaced with a lesser amount discount. This than would only reduce the cost a little.

In your circumstance I guess ideal situation would be to lose Tv and Telephone and remain on Broadband.

I will have a look at the above and send it by Private message.

Gareth_L

Thanks for the explanation. I would be good if they had just said that when I spoke to them. Dont put yourself out if the work adds no value.

Hi daengland,

We do have opportunities some days to catch up on bits and bobs. 

Leave this with me please, I will be able to help.

Gareth_L

14:15 has come and gone......alas