cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller id not working

Junespoon1941
Joining in

Hi, I started a conversation last night on here and got as far as answering security’s questions and then nothing else. I have had my land line changed to your new fibre network and ever since my caller id works intermittently. When my family ring they frequently get international dial tone and when this happens caller id does not work on my phone. Can someone please help and continue the chat with me I started last night .

many thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Junespoon1941,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced with the caller ID, can I ask are just mobile numbers affected or landlines also?

Let us know,

Kain

It’s for both which are affected. When the caller gets an international dial tone whether it be mobile or land line, I simply get withheld on my telephone display. 

Sorry to hear this, we are aware of about the international dialling tone and unfortunately we can only control calls between 21CV to 21CV, if its copper line to 21CV it could be a different tone but its nothing to really worry about.

With the caller display does the phone support this and have you tried going into the settings to see if its turned on or not? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes the phone does support this as when my caller gets a U.K. dial tone the caller id works , it’s only when they get the international dial tone.

I literally want my caller id to work for all calls 

many thanks 

Thank you @Junespoon1941 

The messages here are not instant but our team will reach out as soon as possible. I can see that you are in the PM with our team, please do pop back to them and they will be able to respond as soon as they are back in the office.