Menu
Saq
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Caller id not working

Oh my god how useless are you guys!!! I have never know such rubbish.  The caller is feature has stopped working for my elderly parents.  They refuse to pick the phone up because of the amount of nonsense calls.   
I have spoken to you guys on several occasions for more thaN 6 hours.  
why is it when you know you have a problem as I have read in this thread that your technical team and all the other people just pass me from pillar to post.  Why are you sending me letter saying it switched on from your end so it not your issue?

how ridiculous!! I went and purchased a new phone thinking it was the phone and no it was not!!! 
can you please sort an engineer come to come fix the issue.  It ridiculous that you don’t educate your staff how to fix this issue.   What are you a small back street sole trader??? Utter rubbish simply not acceptable service.  

also why the hell am I waiting over 40 minutes just to get through to you? Does not matter what day at what time.  Employ some more staff your make enough money from us all the least you can do is service your customers.  

I am so annoyed sort this out please. 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller id not working

Sorry to hear about your paren'ts Caller ID Saq and that you haven't been able to get it resolved yet. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can get some details, please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
DJSmith5751
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have same issue appeared today.

no previous problems just suddenly disappeared.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi DJSmith5751,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your Caller ID also. I see you've created a new thread so I'll reply back to your personal thread so it's easier for us 🙂

Thanks,

Lisa

DJSmith5751
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lisa 

where can I find the thread as new to forum and can’t seem to locate it..

sorry 🥴

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can see you are now speaking with Lisa 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me in a Private Message @Saq and please to hear that the the Caller ID feature is working now. I'm sorry it has taken us several attempts to resolve this for you and will feed this back to the relevant Teams so we can improve our customer service.

Please do pop back on this Forum if there is anything else we can help you with and have a lovely weekend.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos