Menu
R4NG3M4ST3R
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Caller display

The cable to our property was replaced in September. Since then there has been no caller display on our home phone. We have tried another phone with no success. What i the next step?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller display

Hi R4NG3M4ST3R,

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you're having this issue with your landline services recently. 
I have had a look at your services on my side and can see there is an area outage, which is regarding a network upgrade. 
This is due to be fixed  - 08 Dec 2020 15:00 - but please be aware this is just an estimate, it could change depending on what the engineers find. However, I am sure they will be working incredibly hard to get this completed as soon as possible for you.

Please come back to us to get an update on the ticket, if it is competed and you still have this issue with your caller ID then we'll be happy to have a look into it for you 🙂
Thanks, 
Megan_L

0 Kudos
aceatco
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My Caller ID isn't working either. I live in Luton.

I tried calling 150 but it said it could be an hour answer so I thought I'd try here first.

Steve
0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Aceatco, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your landline looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. I have taken a quick look at your services and can see that you do not have this area issue like R4NG3M4ST3R. 

I have a link here - Landline Phone Features - which can help with issues such as this, so if you have this issue again in future have a look here first 🙂

For now though, I can see on your services that your Caller ID is inactive at the moment, I can enable it for you in a PM which I'll send over now.

Speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
aceatco
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Megan

I responded to your PM but Caller ID is still not working. How long does it take to set up please?

Thanks

Steve
0 Kudos
R4NG3M4ST3R
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

We still have no caller display. This has been an issue for 3 months so it was unlikely to be related to the recent network upgrade. Can you help?

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey there R4NG3M4ST3R,

Sorry to hear about your Caller Display after a fault back in September. I've had a little peek at your telephone details and have added the feature back on. Can you check and let me know if it works now?

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos