cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display stopped working

davefish1
Joining in

I have spoken to Virgin customer service regarding my caller display not working. I have been informed that an adapter is being sent out so that I can plug my landline into the back of my super router 3.

I’m told that my landline is not noisy, so will going voip solve the caller display problem?

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi davefish1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear your caller display has stopped working, once you have had our Landline Switchover complotted this should fix any issues including Caller Display.

Regards

Paul.

Thanks for the speedy reply.

You are very welcome Dave, you can find out more around our Landline Switchover here, if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Regards

Paul.

It’s been two weeks since I spoke to Customer Service regarding caller display not working and the promise of an adapter so that I can migrate to voip. I’ve had no communication from Virgin and no adapter.
I’m not even sure that my area in Arnold Nottingham is scheduled to move over to voip as I have not received any communication regarding changeover.
Do I just have to do without caller display until changeover happens in my area?

Hi davefish1,

Thank you for the update, really sorry to hear you still haven't heard anything, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.