Menu
Silverlocks
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Caller display removed from new contract

I renewed my contract on Sunday 17th Jan and all seemed well until I got the copy of the contract e-mailed to me. I made clear that I wanted the exact same call package I was on which included Caller display but found it was not on the contract. I spent 45mins trying to contact Virgin on the 19th January and eventually got through and was advised that the Caller display would be added to my contract as it was an error on Virgins part .The revised change to package came through this morning (Wednesday 20th) and lo and behold no caller display. I am surely within my rights to insist that it is on the documentation. I hope this is sorted within the 14 days. I can't keep waiting 45 mins on the phone and not having this resolved. I understand this is a not a major problem but it should not happen .

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Caller display removed from new contract

Hi Silverlocks,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, caller display isn't something that show's on the contract now as it is no longer a additional service but on all our landlines.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Silverlocks
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply. I understand what you are saying but I have just checked my line and caller display is definately not working. Usually when someone calls from a mobile our handsets display the number. A friend of my wife called this morning and all the handset showed was 'Incoming Call' so i tried with my mobile and it was 'Incoming Call' to. Just phoned my Father in law to ask him phone us - normally our handset would show his name when he called but again it was 'Incoming call'. So I am sorry but it is not working .How can I get this fixed. 

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Silverlocks

Thanks for coming back to us and I'm sorry to see Caller ID has not been working.

I've seeked to have this added back on for you, via the switch

Can you test this out for me to see if this is now working?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Silverlocks
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi David_bn

Sorry for not replying sooner  . It would appear that it is now working .

Many Thanks

Bill M

0 Kudos
Hollie_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Silverlocks 

Thanks for the update. Really glad to hear this is working for you now, please pop back if you have any further issues and we'll do our best to help. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos